CHS Otaku Fest

The transition from Katsucon to Otakon: April 12, 2014!

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements > MARCH 30th (and other things)

CHS Anime Club Staff
Administrator

Anyone coming? Anyone interested in coming? Have you registered yet? Questions, questions. I hope this thread doesn't turn into me talking to myself. That would be incredibly pathetic, but extremely amusing. 

Just wondering about you guys' thoughts on previous cons, what we can do to make this one a success. (Because, the people running it now will be running it next year to, so...if something needs to be changed, now's the time to pitch in.)

So yeah. Hi. 

My name's RY. I...uh...update the website and such. I do the hardcore planning and online shopping. (You think that's funny. It's not. Finding cheap rental tables is hard, okay?) On the team is our president (we actually have three presidents, but one of them is the techie and the other one helps run meetings, but lately they've been at least participating in discussions [?]) and one other girl, who seriously needs a position on the board. Seriously. This girl and I were planning this event since before last summer. LAST SUMMER. 

Idk why this turned into a rant about our board members, hahaha. 

Okay, that's all. RY out! 

--

February 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Erik Otaku

I'm going! Have no fear! :D

--

What we need to know is our Cons! No need to be cerned about the sequences that you might not cur with me, but viently, my favorites that i always centrate on are certs and ventions! VENTIONS!!!!! i think you understand the nection!

February 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chelsea Dovahkiin

I'll be there! I can't wait! After all those big cons like Otakon and Katsucon, it's nice to go to a little cozy one like CHS. See everyone there!

--

February 26, 2013 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CHS Anime Club Staff
Administrator

Alright! I'm so glad to see all of you. xD 

OH, you were at Katsucon? It was fun, wasn't it? Did you happen to see us at the table? : )

--

February 26, 2013 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rei4Shinji

I will be coming as well. First time attending Otakufest and pretty psyched ^_^ 

I was really fortunate to see your table at Katsucon and always want to support local Cons ~~ Can't believe that it is only a few weeks away now^^ 

March 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rei4Shinji

Chelsea Dovahkiin at February 26, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I'll be there! I can't wait! After all those big cons like Otakon and Katsucon, it's nice to go to a little cozy one like CHS. See everyone there!

Yea, completely agree with you about the local Con thing. Living in VA, I have never been to a local one so am pretty psyched^^ 

March 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CHS Anime Club Staff
Administrator

Oh, yay! You must've taken one of our numerous amount of fliers, then! xD

--

March 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Find us Around the Web

NEWS FLASH

Registration is Open!