Registration is open!
Otaku Fest caters to otakus in the Greater DC/Baltimore Area. Last year we had over 250 attendees and this year we are expecting even more! This is a great opportunity to advertise your business locally and sell merchandise/artwork.
By emailing us, you are agreeing to abide by all terms of the dealers contract, Otaku Fest attendee policies, and you will respect all terms laid out in the Otaku Fest attendee waiver. Dealers will be provided a app 8 ft. table, 2 chairs, and 1 dealer's badge per table, maximum of 2 badges. Additional tables and badges may be provided for additional fee. All other materials need to be provided by the dealer. If you choose to apply for a discount, please pay the price in full, state that you are applying for a refund, and wait for confirmation that you have been processed. Your refund will be given within a week after the event.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information.Company/business name
2. We reply confirming your request and provide you with all appropriate forms and details on payment.
3. Once we receive payment and proper paper work (vendor's form and dealer's registration form) you officially become a dealer at Otaku Fest. Bring your paperwork to the convention.
1. Please email email@example.com. Within the email include following information:
Description of Products (prints, jewelery,etc.)
Amount of space (1/2 table to 2 tables)
Do you qualify for our a discount? (If it is advertising specify which convention and if it is panel please provide the required information, found below)
2. Reply to our confirmation email. It will include your artist registration form, contract, and policies.
3. Print out and fill our the registration form and contract and mail with payment to
Centennial High School
4300 Centennial Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
4. Wait and reply to our payment confirmation email. Please bring a copy of this email to the convention. Make sure to reply to inform us of your table preference, Otaku Fest will try to accommodate requests with respect to the order in which table was bought.
CHS Otaku Fest will be offering $5 discount to any artists who are able to promote our convention in the Artist Alley’s of other local anime convention prior to the date of the upcoming CHS Otaku Fest. They can do this by placing an Otaku Fest poster and/or passing out Otaku Fest fliers at the table.
In order to qualify for the discount you must:
a. Present proof of your place in the artist alley of the convention you intend to advertise at. (i.e. a copy of an email confirming your payment for the table)
b. Provide photographic evidence of the face that you had CHS Otaku Fest fliers and/or post at your table during the convention.
Note: If you procure an artist alley spot at another convention after paying for your table at CHS Otaku Fest you are allowed to apply for the discount for a $5 refund.
All rules also apply to dealers.
1. Payment for Artist Alley/Dealer's must be done in paper, regardless of whether you registered online or in-person, and should be cash (in person ONLY) check or money order made out to Centennial High School Anime Club.
2. Payment, along with a completely filled out registration form should be sent to:
3. All products sold must be original artwork/material items. Fan art and crafted items are accepted, so long as it is made by that artist or being sold with the permission of said artist. Any artist found to be selling art or items that are traced, copied, recolored, manipulated, and otherwise not created by the present or allowed artist(s) will forfeit their table space immediately.
CHS Otaku Fest
4300 Centennial Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
7. All items sold in the Artist Alley are to be non-commercialized products. No food, drink, or potential dealer items are to be sold from the Artist Alley. Any requests for exemption from this must be taken up with the head of convention (firstname.lastname@example.org) NOTE: any exception are considered on the basis that the member of the Alley is still primarily selling original work.
8. The staff of Otaku Fest holds the right to withhold/withdraw any entries for the Artist Alley at any time. If this does occur, the Artist(s) will be contacted and payment refunded.
9. Artist Alley tables are first-come, first-serve. When the maximum number of tables is reached, the remaining entries will be added to a waiting list until a month before the convention. If a person or group should drop out of the convention, the next Artist in line will take the empty slot.
10. The staff of Otaku Fest holds the right to deny any requests for the advertising discount for any reason. If this occurs, the Artists must pay complete table price.11. Questions, concerns, or any particular needs (i.e. - electricity, easy access to the exit doors, etc) should be emailed to Artist Alley Coordinator at email@example.com with the subject: "question". The coordinator or an assigned volunteer will also be present in the Artist Alley throughout the con to help artists with any issues or concerns that arise.