Registration is Open!
How to Register
There are 2 ways to register for CHS Otaku Fest. (click on the links for more info)
1. Mail-in your payment
2. Use Paypal online
Note For Artist, Dealers.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT A REGISTRATION FORM! ALL required paperwork and payment is taken care of on the individual artist and dealers forms.
Sign up for CHS Otaku Fest in seconds without ever leaving your computer! All you need is a Paypal account! Please read our "how to register" section and then click here to get started!
How to Register
1. Go to our webstore and check out through Paypal.
2. Expect an official convention email within one week of payment. It will ask for full attendee information of all attendees(name, DOB, address, phone number, etc.). NOTE: if we do not get this information you have not completed registration.
3. Once you have replied to the first email, you will receive an official confirmation email containing a copy of the convention registration form and all relevant registration information.
4. Bring the completed form, a copy of the last email and an ID with you to the convention and enjoy the con!
All online registration must be sent in by April 5th. Any payments sent after this date has no guarantee of being received in time for the convention staff to process.
1. Click here (updated 13-14) to download the registration form.
2. Complete and sign the registration form. If you are under 18 make sure to complete the parental consent portion.
3. Send your completed form along with your payment (cash, check or money order payable to Centennial High School) to
Centennial High School
4300 Centennial Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
4. Receive a confirmation email containing a copy of all relevant registration info. If you do NOT receive a confirmation email within to 3 weeks mailing it, please contact email@example.com and let us know
5. Bring a copy of the confirmation email and a legal ID to the convention. Get your badge and enjoy the con!
All mail-in registration must be sent in (post-marked) by March 1th. Any mail sent after this date has no guarantee of being received in time for the convention staff to process.
Note: In order to get pre-1/31 discount the mail must be post-marked prior to this day If it is post-marked after the convention staff will charge an additional $5 before giving you your badge.
You are required to submit a completed and acceptable waiver, included on the registration form (updated 13-14). Photo identification must be presented if you are claiming a convention pass. If you are under 18, and have not yet provided a completed waiver of liability, you must do so in order to claim your badge.
Identification will be required to pick up passes for pre-registered individuals as well as those registering at the door. If an attendee does not have any identification, they will not be able to pick up pre-registered passes nor purchase a convention pass at the door.
NOTE: Preferred form of ID for students will be student ID. Obviously is you are of an age or in a position where you do not have one other forms of legal ID are acceptable.
One payment of appropriate price can cover for any number of number attendees, but each attendee must fill out their own registration form because each attendee is required to sign the attached waiver and provide the associated information. All forms must be submitted together with the single payment.
Additionally in order to get the $3 discount YOU MUST HAVE OVER 10 PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP! Failure to pay proper price means you will be charged an additional $3 at the door before you are allowed in.
|Payment and Processing|
All pre-registered attendees will receive a confirmation notice issued by email indicating that the registration form has been processed. Attendees can generally expect to receive email confirmation approximately 1-3 weeks after we receive their registrations.
If you are paying by check or money order please make payments payable to Centennial High School.
Remember that electronic and conventional mail is not 100% reliable. Allow some extra time for processing of your registration. Every effort will be taken to ensure that no registration is missed, but we do not take responsibility for missing, late, or misdirected registrations.
Back to the top